Fabricante de Aerogeneradores en Zamudio ofrece prácticas remuneradas en el Dpto. Financiero.
- Manage cash including daily cash positioning and short term forecasting. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending and capital injections. Enhancement of Cash management processes.
- Manage cash management banking tools and implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify business operations.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Tax, Accounting, Risk Control & FX Advisory to support both broad corporate initiatives and Treasury specific projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business or equivalent.
- As a person you are a strong team player, have intercultural strengths and analytical skills and you are highly motivated to contribute in building up a new finance organization.
- Desire and capacity to lead and execute treasury activities
- Excellent cross functional and interpersonal skills to evolve business processes and support needs of business.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to drive initiatives and take ownership of projects.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint required. SAP would be a plus.
- Emphasis on consistently producing high quality results.
40 horas semanales
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com