How to contribute to our vision
– Working student – Towers. – Implements CVE as a cross-functional business practice with dedicated technical and analytical expertise by applying state-of-the-art methods, tools and expertise to increase competitiveness of our products, solutions and customer projects in terms of customer value and related costs for Towers commodity. Specific tasks to support the Cost Engineer for Towers:
* Establish transparency in cost and value of products, systems and solutions and contribute improvement proposals to support PLM in Target Costing, R&D/Engineering in Design to Value, SCM in Supply Chain Productivity Improvement, Procurement in negotiations along the PLM / PM process.
* Contribute to competitiveness and profitability, conventional and non-conventional, and solutions through application of Cost and Value Engineering levers and methods.
* Support setting of competitive and at the same time achievable targets based on the assessment of customer requirements, competitors’ towers and solutions and on a clear judgment on our own and our suppliers’ capabilities.
* Supports definition and optimization of towers architecture and component specifications to ensure an adequate product and solution design.
* Supports building the appropriate supply chain by making the right supplier selections, offshoring or onshoring decisions, respectively, and applying make or buy appropriately.
* Supports achieving optimal commercial conditions by feeding our negotiations with precise information on our suppliers’ actual and expected costs.
* Foster a CVE network and wide knowledge exchange and contribute expertise to the network.
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
We are also looking for:
- Degree the engineering and/or economics, able to understand the technical field as well as price calculation and evaluation of processes to cost properly our products (towers in this case)
- Advance level of English. Knowledge of Spanish and German is a plus.
- An open mind-set willing to join international environment and interested in joining an intercultural team